Monday, April 14, 2014

A Feel-Good Ending

You know when you applaud to the teacher on the last day of class because it was so good? Yeah, let's do that for this class.

I wrote one of my thoughts on the board on our last day of presentations that I really summed up how I felt:

"I learned things in this class that I would have learned in no other. Things such as: presentation skills, business terms, tips and tricks, useful software, correct grammar and a host of other things ." 

Deep, I know.

Also, yes, I know I didn't use the oxford in that quote, but it's a habit I'm going to keep, because AP style does that (#communicationsmajorproblems). Also, whether or not I can keep this grammar going well or not is another question. But I'm going to try!

Either way, I'm really glad I took this class. It has given me tools that I need to be successful in my career. I think everyone who has taken it can see that and will be successful in their fields too. Especially if their field is tricking their families into thinking they're engaged. Wait, just kidding, that sounded mean. I loved that story. Here's a more feel-good ending: "They will be successful in their fields too, especially if their field is being amazing communicinators." Dats it. Y'all done good. Peace out

Lulz,

<3 COleMaN

PS Totally kidding, you guys rock. Thanks for understanding my sarcasm.


No comments:

Post a Comment