Saturday, February 15, 2014

I'm very happy with our presentation this week! I think people were entertained with how we taught. Hopefully they learned something too.

Sadly, the comments didn't work on the GoREACT video! I was super bummed. But the video itself did, so I was able to at least watch our presentation and look for interesting things we did. Here are some thoughts I had:

1. I CROSS MY ARMS TOO MUCH. Seriously. At the beginning and end, my arms are crossed the whole time. It probably shouldn't be like that. It was kind of distracting and made me look like I was scared or something.

2. We got feedback from the class that we looked at the screen a lot. I think all of us in the group could work on that together. We'll talk about it!

3. I think we could have split up the CLOUD acronym to have two people teach it. I think it went a little long. Kim did an awesome job presenting it, totally no fault of hers. I think it was just a lot to cover.

4. A little bit of a funny note. My hair looked crazy. Just saying. Haha.

So yeah, that's my feedback. It was a great learning experience. I've seen a lot of bad presentations in my life, and it was really nice to practice somewhere that would allow for me to learn in a non-threatening environment. I'm really glad I did it. Oh and my group was awesome!

-Coleman

PS- I REALLY DID CROSS MY ARMS A LOT (see below)



No comments:

Post a Comment